|Get your crochet needles from Amazon.|
Broken dreadlocks can be embarrassing and scary. Learning how to repair damaged dreadlocks are not as hard at you may think.
Please relax, broken damaged dreadlocks happens to the best of us. The important thing is your about to learn how to easily fix your broken dreadlocks in minutes.
- Too thin
- Too much stress
- Not properly rinsed/shampooed.
- Dry and brittle
- No protection from extensive weather.
Repair Broken Dreadlocks In 3 Easy Steps
- Match the hair with weaving thread Place the two dreadlocks together so that an inch is side by side.
- Sew the dreadlocks together as if your life depended on it. Use stitch that involves the needle going between formed circle of thread with each stitch. 5 times should be sufficient. Cut Thread close to dreadlock.
- Palm roll the dreadlocks with product to lay stray hair over matching thread.
How To Repair Broken Dreadlocks With The Crochet Method